Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grandis 2nd TT Session @ KESAS 16th Nov 2008

It was raining heavily in most PJ area when it was approaching 3.30pm. It seemed like the cat & dog rain was never gonna stop. It may had deterred some owners from this T.T. but it didn't stop the 3 Great Grandis Owners from turning up at this hour. Though I was about half hour late arriving at 4.30pm, I was happily greeted by 'Sonar' upon arrival. To add further surprise, we had an UN-Expected new MG member who came all the way from Kerteh, East Coast 'Saban2139' with his Grey Mica MG.



The family members with their support.

Watch-Out for the next T.T......There will be more excitement coming soon !!

KennyTG.








8 comments:

sonar said...

Three Malaysia Grandis Club soccer defenders facing indirect free kick.

Thank you for your time guys.
Especially Captain Saban all the way from Kerteh.

Regards.

Unknown said...

oh! noooooooooooo. why i miss the date!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know for the next "HONEYMOON" to my email KENNY AND GRANDISAN

saifuddin.daud@gmail.com

pitihkawe said...

wish I was there too..unfortunately I was in KK that time.

Unknown said...

dont forget and email me for the 3rd "TEH TARIK TIME" bro

Unknown said...

Dear members,

I'm from Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia would like to update my Mitsubishi Car Clubs list. It is appreciated if you could send me a commitee chart or at least any commitee member to follow-up.
I can be reach at 012-9336181.

Thank you very much

Unknown said...

kenny and rest of grandis owners, i have a full set of brand new grandis carpet fre, removng from my storeroom.I have changed to 3M carpet since day 1 and sold away grandis 1 year ago. clearing my store room now and found this set of carpet. please call me at +65 9652 6780 to collect. I know it's difficult since i am in singapore.
anyone popping into singapore can collect from me. been trying to pass to singapore grandis owners but now grandis is rare here.

Unknown said...

All, thanks for your attention. Finally I managed to pass my carpet to one MG owner here in Singapore ...

mifi said...

i now stay kat taman kinrara.. so xjauh sgt. roger2 kalo ade xtvt lagi. fahamie2006@yahoo.com