Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Grandis Club 1st T.T. at KESAS







On 13th April, approximately 4.00pm....I was driving my Grandis on the way towards KESAS highway (KL-Klang). My family is also on-board.
(My wife & my kid son)
Dark clouds was covering the sky. Hmmmm......I guess it would rain anytime now.
I was on my way to our 1st Grandis Club meet up at the Awan-Besar R & R.
Question was...."how many of us would be there ?"

To my excitement, the moment I reach there, there were already 3 other Grandis parked at the open space area.It's the 1st time I had the opportunity to have my Grandis parked side by side next to another Grandis. It was simply exhilarating.

With mine lined-in....it completes all colors of the Grandis.
White (mine), Black, Silver & Grey.
Co-incidence, you may call it.....but it's really great.
kennytg, hjgrandis, fash, bodowee, mzalim

Not long later, another silver Grandis came.
Then...it started to rain.
We went indoor, started intro ourselves and shared many things.
Time flew.....we snapped a few pics later after that (when the rain stopped).

Now....we're talking about later plans....next meet up.....perhaps, more members & owners.
KEEP in the LOOP !!



11 comments:

drh said...

peeweet...silver is the handsomest.....kenny...u r in the middle... right?....he he he
I like the frontal picture more than the back .....
I have already noted the plate registration numbers ...right before u cover it....ooopppppps

Masrul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ahmadalbabukay said...

aisey... very good lah... you all managed to your grandis park side by side... so jealous that i couldn't be there...

AbuAznor said...

Notice one thing... all the Grandis drivers beside sharing interest in Grandis also share 'waist size'... aka PJK -(HjGrandis)

Masrul said...

wah... so jealous with you guys... hope gengs in Pantai Timur can have the similar 'mini' gathering say in Kuantan...

pitihkawe said...

Everybody still have their original wheels on.

drh said...

ahmad k..original wheels on yupp.......azmadi...sharing waist size....these are family man ... ...sign of prosperity I believe..

drh said...

u guys don't put visors????...was told that it cost RM200...is that right?...I heard somebody said his visors cost RM80 only ...

pitihkawe said...

Wish I was at the gathering..hopefully I will be able to join the next gathering.

Scouser said...

hi all,
finally, managed to sign in into this site.
Yup, am so jealous..hope can join in next TT.
Silver is cool.

Anonymous said...

Anybody had change the dashboard to walnut? I think that will further enhanced the internal look of the car especially at at the gear. If anybody does it, how much did you all spend?