Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cycle & Carriage, Grandis' SC in Singapore









Drove down to Singapore on the 2nd June for 3 days.
My visit there was on business.
But I took the opportunity to drive to C & C....the SC for Mitsubishi in Singapore.
It didn't take me much effort to locate their SC.
I was straight all the way into their "drive-in reception counter".
I didn't even have to alight from my car. (see the 1st pic.)

I needed to have my ETACS programmed.
However, upon my arrival, the Svc Advisor told me that they can only program the car to "auto-unlock" but NOT able to "autolock" !!
Oh my........

Anyhow, I went ahead to program my side mirror to retract simulteneously with my central locking system. It cost me SGD30.00
Well....consider I was already there....what the hell.

I waited for about 45 minutes in the customer lounge.
Great experience.....nice & comfy lounge.
LCD TV, coffee machine, snack, steam bun, carrot-cake, magazines, internet surfing and MASSAGE chair.....believe it or not.
Now, how I wished Malaysia EON's SC would have similar perks.
I doubt it..............
I was reluctant to leave but have to.
I guess these pics speak for itself.

5 comments:

ahmadalbabukay said...

More like the honda sc at setapak...

that why i was disappointed with the state of eon sc at sg. besi... next time, i will try to shoot some photos of the sc and pass on to you to upload...

kennytg said...

Sure, it would be most pleasurable.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not surprise about EON, when I sent my MG to Glenmarie to service..the SA told me that MMC is negotiating to setup a 3S center near Auto Bavaria Glenmarie..I only keep on praying for them to improve their service..btw the MMC in Spore dealership in under C&C..dat's why it's more pleasureable

Rdg the 24hrs support from MMC, I notice that EON needs to send our car registration to MMC..if not it's not show in the database when u call in

Unknown said...

i am planning to get one Grandis but i am concern about the fuel consumption and spare part availability. Can any one of u share with me about the fuel consumption and quality of service at EON service center..TQ

Unknown said...

Hello honourable members of Grandis Club! My name is Gregory Cheong, and i m just so excited to be driving my new Grandis tomorrow when i get the key! But, mean while, i will really hope that i can be part of this fantastic Grandis family or club. Tell me how.! Any new updates....please email me at gregc9@yahoo.com. Thanks!